Colortec is a solid family business with extensive experience in the chemical and plastics sector. We are located in Alicante and we are specialists in the design and manufacture of custom colors and additives for the plastics sector in masterbatch. We are close, fast and leaders in customization.
We make sure to provide the best solution for each type of process either:
We have managed to make our way of working more flexible and really listen to our clients. This means that most of the time we start to create lasting professional and human relationships thanks to our true interest in the success of each of our clients.
We have more than 25 years of experience and this has helped us to work in a diverse group of sectors. All the experience we have gained is reflected in our products that can be applied in different materials.
– The usual standard colors that worked no longer work in markets saturated with identical products.
– They have difficulties in obtaining a color or masterbatch that is 100% adapted to what they are looking for.
– The minimum quantities of product are very high to find tailor-made quality solutions at a competitive price.
– Its current suppliers do not manufacture their own color concentrates or the manufacturing center is not located in Spain.
– Your customers set a demanding and irregular work rhythm that makes it very difficult to accurately foresee the demands of colorant and additive.
– 100% custom colors capable of capturing the attention of your client and the end consumer
– Flexible quantities of colorant and additive tailored for your production from 25 kg onwards (1250 kg, 2000 kg, 3000 kg, etc.), at one of the most competitive prices on the market. You can also choose from one of the more than 70 high-turnover stock references available.
– Our entire team of engineers, technicians and commercial specialists in polymers and the chemical sector at your disposal throughout the process.
– A supplier with a color laboratory and its own production plant in Alicante. This ensures the traceability of each and every one of our masterbatches.
– Maximum flexibility in the event of unforeseen events. We will always do everything possible so that you do not stop your production in case you need us.
From 25kg in masterbatch and from 3kg in powder, adapted to your needs, how you need it
“We know in depth the needs of plastic manufacturers in many sectors and that makes us especially effective. Our intention is that each one of our colors and additives is adapted to the client and not the other way around “
“Our job is to make the path easier for our client. We want to accompany him and become a true support for him. We seek the success of each and every one of your projects and for that every detail counts “
And get the latest news and novelties of new products, R&D&I, and much more delivered to your inbox.…
Please leave this field empty.
Calle Córdoba, 3 Polígono L'Alfaç 03440 Ibi, Alicante, España
Call us or write us an email with your questions, we will be happy to assist you. Our hours are from 08:00 - 20:00, Monday to Friday
COLORTEC QUIMICA S.L, ha participado en el Programa de fomento de la conversión a indefinido de contratos temporales de determinados colectivos vulnerables en el ámbito territorial de la Comunitat Valenciana.AYUDAS ECOVUT/2021Entidad otorgante: LABORA Servicio Valenciano de Empleo y Formación.Importe concedido: 11.970,00 €
COLORTEC QUIMICA S.L, ha realizado el proyecto “Desarrollo de perchas con capacidad acaricida mediante el empleo de tecnologías de encapsulación (ACAPER)” para el que ha conseguido el apoyo financiero de IVACE a través del Programa PROYECTOS DE I+D EN COOPERACIÓN (PIDCOP-CV) 2020, con una subvención de 23.521,50 €. Este proyecto ha sido cofinanciado por los fondos FEDER, dentro del Programa Operativo de la Comunitat Valenciana 2014-2020.